Monday, July 28, 2014

Gotcha, Squirrel!

Speakin' of woobies, which we were, I got a new woobie the other day. My people said it was my Gotcha Day, 'cuz 2 years ago on July 23, they said "we got ya." That's when I got udoptered. I mean adopted.

They said this is a good thing, and I think so too, especially since I got a woobie. Which is a toy or a special treat, or a blankie or a pillow, or anything precious. I guess even my special car seat is a woobie, if you think about it.

Are you thinkin' about it? Good 'cuz my new woobie is a Squirrel! Mama got it for me at the store. See, there's this squirrel that runs across my yard on a wire way up high and I bark and bark but it won't come down and play. But now I've got a squirrel of my very own!

When I first got it, I came home with Kyle and Mama made my Squirrel wait in the kitchen, with 3 of my favorite little treats on his back. I took the treats off the Squirrel and set them on the floor, then I ate them, then I grabbed my Squirrel and we've playing ever since. 



I love it.


Sniff ya later.