Saturday, October 27, 2012

Waiting

Wail, I have lived at my furrever home for 3 months now, and I guess it's pretty good. I'm a happy dog. I have a lot of toys and comfy beds and a big water bowl. Sometimes I go furry rides in a truck.

Life has been pretty quiet around here lately, though. I do a lot of waiting.

I wait for leaves to fall so I can chew 'em up. I wait for other dogs to go by, so I can go nuts for a few minutes. I like to jump on onna bed and look out, and yell at other dogs to hey keep movin'.






My most favorite thing to wait for is food. I wait for breakfast and dinner and treats all day long. I have a special rug in the kitchen, where I wait to eat.


Sometimes it takes my people a long time to make my dinner, and I gets bored.



 You can click pictures to see 'em bigger.

And that's it fur now. Sniff ya later.